· Introduction to the On-Going Series
Before you begin your exploration of this series of stories about game theory — the art and science of decision-making — I highly recommend you begin with my short and simple article (a 6 minutes read) video. Both were created so they would be understood by 12-year-old.
The Medium.com Chapters (Stories)
· #1 –Information, Problem-Solving, and Decision Science
· #2 — Wants versus Needs
· #3 — What is a Black Swan Event?
· #4 — 3 Ways Game Theory Transformed My Life
· #5 — Worst Case Scenarios
· #6 — Why Game Theory is the Secret to Happiness
Why Game Theory is the Secret to Great and Enduring Happiness
Among scientists, game theory is the name used to describe systematic concepts that were designed to explain why and…
· #7 –The Great Game Theory Guide: #7 — Applying Intuition to Make the Best Decisions
I invite you to read, my regular “AskLewis” blogs on game theory, and lifehacking and follow my posts and vlogs throughout the social network:
§ YouTube: The “Asklewis Lewis Harrison” channel,
§ Facebook Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/AskLewis/
§ Facebook Group and Forum: “Lewis Harrison’s Applied Game Theory” https://www.facebook.com/groups/602287903244843/
§ Twitter: @AskLewisH,
§ General Podcast: Tips for Success www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lzIPU0DSiU
§ Contact me at LewisCoaches@gmail.com (I promise to respond to you personally).
§ We offer a customized and personalize Course in Holistic Applied Game Theory: Become more effective, efficient, productive, innovative, and self-aware.
Study Holistic Applied Game Theory A-Z and Beyond…2.2. Read the information below